The real deal. You know how everyone says Vitamin C is so good for your skin? Well, what they don’t tell you is that the tests have all been done on a specific type of Vitamin C called Ascorbic Acid. Not every Vitamin C product contains the real deal. Correctives Recharge CE does. In fact, this is real-deal Ascorbic Acid at a potent 20% concentration, combined with Vitamin E.
– Powerful antioxidant protection
– Reduced signs of aging
– Smoother skin
– Healthy skin hydration
– Brighter skin, enhanced glow
20% Ascorbic acid & Alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E).
How to use
– After cleansing and drying the skin, apply a small drop of the product onto fingertips.
– Massage lightly to spread the suspension and allow it to be absorbed.
– Apply a day cream and broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day to protect your skin.
– When using the Recharge CE at night make sure that your night cream does NOT contain retinoids.
– Correctives Recharge CE might tingle a little more than the previous version of Recharge CE Complex on application – the tingle, however, dissipates quickly.
– Do not use for 3–5 days after resurfacing treatments
– Do not use products containing Ascorbic acid and Retinoic acid in the same application. (Use ascorbic acid in the morning and retinoid in the evening)