- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoother more resilient skin
- Improved exfoliation
- Product penetration
- Removal of elastosis
- No risk of retinoid associated dry, sensitive, irritated skin
3% Patented retinoic acid analogue
- Lipid-based serum
How to use
- Night-time use only!
- After cleansing and drying skin, apply 2–3 small pea-sized drops of the serum directly onto your skin with the dropper.
- Massage lightly to spread it over your skin and allow it to penetrate.
- Apply a NON-retinoid containing night cream over top of your serum.
- It is essential to wash your skin in the morning and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen when using retinoid on your skin.
- As retinoids are well known for their sun-sensitising effects, we do advise that you wash off any excess product in the morning. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen containing an SPF of 30 or more daily.
- Stop the use of the product 3 days before and 5 days after resurfacing and other in-office treatments.
- Do NOT use it during pregnancy.
- A tight feeling after the first few nights of application is a normal result and will resolve spontaneously.
- Do not use products containing ascorbic acid and retinoic acid in the same application. (Use ascorbic acid in the morning and retinoid in the evening)