Correctives Brighter Concentrate is the safest and most effective serum for the treatment of hyperpigmented skin. Correctives Brighter Concentrate contains four pigment inhibiting peptides with a highly advanced unique form of arbutin called Deca-butin. All these ingredients have been tested for their effect on skin cells and have been found to inhibit (calm) the production of melanin in overactive cells without injuring or damaging or irritating the cells.
Four pigment inhibiting peptides and Deca-butin.
Instructions for use
– Use twice daily
– After cleansing apply a small drop of the product to the pigmented area
– Then apply your moisturiser
– Apply a Lamelle broad-spectrum sunscreen every day
*Note: In some cases, the product might be used as a preparation treatment for more aggressive in-office treatments. This will be to lower the potential for inflammation and also the skin’s response in making pigmentation. Your skincare therapist will give you specific instructions. Generally you will use Brighter Concentrate on your full face for 14 days prior to the treatment date, you will have the treatment and then use it as part of your aftercare routine for 10 to 14 days.
– There are no skin irritating ingredients in the Correctives Brighter Concentrate, so the product does not need to be stopped prior to treatments and can be used directly after treatments even in the healing phase.
– Do not expose the product to extremes of heat or light.