The benchmark in cellulite and centimetre loss!!!
Ever wondered how Angelina Jolie, Sharon Stone, Penelope Cruz, Celine Dion,Tyra Banks, Claudia Schiffer, Paris Hilton and others get the bodies they have? They all support LPG technologies!
Endermologie LPG is a unique, painless treatment which has been specially formulated to reduce the appearance of cellulite, tone and firm the skin and recontour the body. This non-surgical technique efficiently produces results using a series of weekly treatment sessions. If you are 40 years of age and under, you can do 2 sessions per week with 2 days in between (to give your body time to get rid of all toxins). If you are over 40 it is advised to only do it once a week as the older we get the longer our bodies take to get rid of our toxins. Due to the patented roller action, Endermologie reaches where no other available non-surgical treatment can, to combat the physiological factors which cause cellulite. Excellent results have been achieved with Endermologie, resulting in centimeter loss, lifting and contouring all over the body. Endermologie is de-stressing and a relaxing treatment and at the same time you shape up and tone! Excellent for toning and getting rid of fat and cellulite after pregnancy.
What are the benefits of Endermologie:
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Reduces centimeters by firming underlying tissue structures
- Tones the skin by increasing natural collagen and elastin production
- Enhances the results of liposuction, when used before and after the procedure
- Exfoliates to create radiant, soft, smooth skin
- Increases blood flow to superficial and deeper tissue layers to:
- Drain excess fluid and waste products by boosting lymphatic action
- Flood the area with oxygen and nutrients to improve tissue function
- Reduce muscle tension
If you buy a package what can you expect?
- Your first session will be a little bit longer to take your “before” photos and to do your measurements (please wear a g-string and remember your underwear, so that you can wear the same ones with your “after” photo)
- A full body assessment will also be done to hear what your concerns and problem areas are.
- At no 10 you will be measured again
- You will be weighed at every session
- On your last session photos will be taken again in your same underwear and we will phone you to schedule an appointment with you to discuss your “before and after” results. Measurements will also be done again to see your total centimetre loss.
- All photos are printed in the salon and only the therapist working with you will see them. Your face/head will not form part of the photo.
- You will then get into your body stocking and will enjoy a full body treatment with the LPG machine working towards your lymph nodes. Extra time will be given to your problem areas.
- A session of LPG will take between 35-45 minutes but we book an hour as you will still have to get into and out of your body stocking.
- You will have to then do at least one session per month to maintain your results.
- We offer packages of 14/20 sessions, and you will have to buy your own bodystocking at the salon. You can combine with some of our other slimming treatements (endermologie,vibroplate,wraps and RF-treatment(tripollar) with lipomassage for a more dramatic result.
- You will have to drink at least 2 L of water everyday
- We will give you a healthy eating program
- If possible, some exercise 20 minutes per day will also help.
- Lipomassage and Endermologie are both done with the LPG machine, but its differs as with the endermologie you work on the full body, and with lipomassage you work on a specific area only. The one is more focused on a area and the other is spread over the full body and lymph drainage.
Multi-Polar RF Technology
Multi-Polar RF (radiofrequency) uses one head to deliver RF energy to the skin- combining the effects of uni-polar and bi-polar to tissue under the skin. It selectively increases the temperature of fat cells doing so simultaneously in the deep and superficial layers of fat. This increases metabolism and the release of liquid fat from the fat cells as well as an immediate contraction of the collagen fibres.This technology offers treatment sessions that require less time and fewer appointments, saving money.
It is totally non-invasive and painless! Clients usually experience a mild tingling and a gentle heating sensation. The treatment feels like a massage!
In Short, it’s a treatment that will treat your loose skin, Fat and cellulite without injections, surgery or downtime!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Skin tightening on the body
The Multi-Polar RF penetrates the skin layers to heat the skin tissue and the extra-cellular matrix (ECM) where our collagen fibers are made. This heating causes an immediate contraction of the collagen fibers, and at the same time increases the metabolism of the Fibroblasts, which are the cells that makes our collagen and elastin fibers.
This contraction of collagen fibers and the regeneration of the collagen and Elastin will tighten the skin giving you a healthier and younger looking skin. This is very beneficial on the bums, tummy, legs and arms.
The treatments are accumulative meaning the results of each previous treatment is improved with each additional treatment.
Cellulite is the accumulation of a large number of enlarged fat cells in the hypodermis. The accumulated fat presses the skin creating the “orange peel” effect.
Multi-Polar RF technology effectively treats cellulite at the root of the problem. With the heating of the fat cells under the skin (without adversely affecting the surrounding tissue) it increases it’s metabolism and secretion of liquid fat. After the treatment and the release of liquid fat, the fat cells shrink in size and the skin is restored closer to its original form, reducing the cellulite look.
What happens after a Multi-Polar treatment?
Immediately after treatment, some redness and warmth can be seen and felt on the skin. Both should disappear with an hour or so following the treatment. It is also possible that some clients that are sensitive can have a few VERY superficial blisters on the surface of the skin that will also disappear after it made a superficial scab.(does not happen to everyone and its not pain full)
When can I expect to see results?
Immediate results are seen in almost all patients during the first treatment. The ultimate results can be seen over the full treatment course
How many treatments will I need?
A treatment course consists of 8-10 sessions. Each session takes between 20-45 minutes (depending on the treatment area), followed by a maintenance session once every 4-8 weeks.
Why will I want to choose this treatment?
- RF technology focuses the RF energy right where it is needed
- Visible results from the first treatment
- RF technology delivers focused energy achieving a better and faster outcome, resulting in fewer treatment sessions
- RF does not use any type of light in its treatment, therefore making it suitable for all skin types.
Laser Lipo Treatment
Laser Lipo Fat Reduction Procedure:
To sum it all up:
• A Procedure designed to reduce unwanted fat without surgery
• Laser penetrates through the skin to the hypodermis
• Fat cell release its glycerol, water and free fatty acids which cause the fat cell to shrink in size
• The lymphatic system then removes the fatty liquids through your veins
• These liquids then need to get out through heat/energy in 24 hours to prevent it from going back to fat cells. For this you will have to do 1 hour of exercise or one session Fir Sauna
• Biggest difference between liposuction and Laser Lipo is that Laser Lipo does not remove the fat cell, it drains it.
Frequently Asked Questions
• How does a non-
• Where does the fat go?
Laser Lipo treatments result in the liquifaction of fats, the liquified fat is then
drained through lymph drainage. The effectiveness of fat drainage during and
after treatment is dependent on proper functioning of the lymphatic system,
which is responsible for removing wastes from the body.
• What happens after each treatment?
One can resume normal activities immediately as the Laser Lipo is completely
that you do some sort of cardio type activity to move things along, i.e: jumping on a mini trampoline, Stairmaster,treadmill or a brisk walk (light exercise within 8-
• What results can one expect from the Laser Lipo treatment?
Male and female clients have found that those hard to reduce trouble spots,
such as love handles, tummy bulge and saddlebags can be treated quite
significantly within just a few treatments.
• How many treatments are needed ?
The standard treatment protocol is 2 weekly, 30 minutes treatments for 8 weeks. Maintenance treatments can be performed monthly after the full treatments have been completed or as determined by the client’s needs and clinical technician expertise. We are offering packages of 8 treatments a better rate making this even more cost effective. We do recommend to do one area at a time for the full course and thereafter move on to the next if any. This way you give your body chance to work through all the waste.
• How is the Laser Lipo different from other contour treatments?
There are other devices on the market that use ultrasound or radio frequency
treatments, or the invasive type liposuction treatments. The Laser is completely
extremely relaxing, quick and effective. Low level laser is often used for cell regeneration and pain relief so there are other benefits to this type of treatment that other devices do not deliver.
• Is treatment with the Lipo Laser safe?
The Lipo Laser is very safe. In fact, the initial purpose of low level laser
technology was for pain relief and cell regeneration for healing. A clinical trial demonstrated that modifying the frequencies and output was effective for fat reduction and after continued studies it was discovered that low level laser therapy was a safe and effective indication for contouring and spot fat reduction.
• Who is the ideal candidate for Lipo Laser Treatment?
There is not really an “ideal” candidate. The Laser Lipo has been shown to be
effective on many different body types. The most immediately noticeable results
are often shown on individuals who exercise (or have exercised) regularly, not
obese or just have localized fat deposits that they cannot get rid of with diet or
exercise. Drinking enough water and avoiding alcohol during treatment is very important. Areas to be treated includes: thighs, hips, buttocks, abdomen or upper arms. Like any other treatment in life, the Laser Lipo will be a lot more effective by combining it with a healthy diet and exercise program.
• Are there any contra-
The Laser should be avoided for those individuals with impaired kidney or liver
function, autoimmune disorders, active cancer, patients with pacemakers, severe cold with fever,diabetis, or those who are pregnant or nursing.
• Can I work after the treatments?
Yes, After your treatment, there is no requirement for bed rest or reduced
activity and you can resume your normal schedule immediately.
• Does Laser Lipo work on men and can Laser Lipo get rid of the belly I gained from having babies?
Laser Lipo works just as well on men as it does on women. Men generally have the greatest success in the upper and lower abs and the love-
• How can Laser Lipo improve my abs?
More of our clients come in to treat their abs than any other part of their body.
It’s not so much weight loss, but inches lost. While the waist and hip size goes
down, so does their trouser size.
• Is it painful? Does it hurt?
There is no pain or discomfort during or after the Laser treatment.
• What areas of the body can be treated?
Back of the arms, the upper and lower abdomen, knees, upper and lower back, inner and outer
thighs, buttocks, love handles, and the male chest.
Don’t waste another day! Give Chique Skin Technnology the opportunity to help you get rid of fat pockets that are just not responding to exercise and diet!
How is Fir (Far Infrared Rays) energy Produced?
The heating elements on the inside wall of the FIR full body dome are coated with FIR material. In addition, the inside lining is made of low-
The FIR sauna is also beneficial as you lay down whilst having this treatment so it helps the body to relax. This has distinct cardiovascular and neurological advantages over sitting in the sauna. There is no gravity burden placed on the body as there is when sitting up in the sauna thus the laying down in FIR sauna maximises the relaxation and regulation of internal body responses towards self healing. Your head is outside of this sauna keeping it cool and at least discomfort.
What are the benefits of FIR sauna?
WHAT IS RESHAPE?
Reshape is a weight loss programme that primarily focuses on fat loss. By using Lipolylic in combination with a very low calorie diet you will loose up to 30% more abnormally stored fat as opposed to a reduced calorie diet on its own.
WHAT IS LIPOLYTIC?
Lipolytic is a natural product that will trigger lipolysis (breaking down fat) and blocking lipogenesis (absorbing energy into fat cells) if combined with a reduced calorie diet.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The combination of the medication and the specially formulated eating plan will trigger the body to tap into your abnormal fat stores as a source of energy. By tapping into your fat reserves you will release a substance called leptin that will trigger you satiety centre in you brain and give you a feeling of “fullness”.
Lipolytic also increases your serotonin (happy hormone) levels thus increasing your mood.
The end result being:
- weight loss (fat loss)
- increased energy levels
- decreased hunger
- increase in mood
CAN ANYONE DO THE PROGRAMME?
Because it’s a natural product it is safe and has no side effects. However you have to see your doctor to rule out any medical cause for your weight problem.
The InBody Body Composition Analysers are the latest technology available on the market for effective, reliable and accurate, non-invasive, body composition testing. This state-of-the-art technology is now available to Club franchisees, enabling you to add professionalism and provide medically–graded technology to your members.
What is it?
The InBody body composition analysers are the only Bio electrical impedance machine with 98% correlation to the DEXA scan across a broad range of population from children, elderly, Athletes and obese people to name a few. It provides a detailed report outlining an individual’s measurements in such things as but not limited to:
- Total skeletal muscle mass
- Total body fat
- Total body fat percentage
- Visceral fat
- Total body water
- Segmental muscle and fat analysis
- Bone mineral content
- Basal metabolic rate
How does is work?
It measures your body parts individually instead of as a whole.
The technical term for this is Direct Segmental Multi-frequency Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (DSM-BIA). It separately measures the impedance (resistance to alternating electric currents) of the trunk, arms, and legs of our body.
This new measurement concept measures the resistance of the cross point of two flows and takes the resistance values of the arms, legs and the body trunk.
This technology is patented worldwide and makes a huge difference to the accuracy of your scan results.
Other equipment of lesser technology, measure the whole body as a single cylinder that measures one impedance value for your arms, legs, and trunk.
Why is this important?
Accurate measurement of trunk impedance = accuracy
The human body is composed of five cylinders: the arms, the legs and the trunk. With the technology of the InBody, the trunk is directly measured. The trunk is occupied by various internal organs and its metabolic characteristics are different from the other parts of the body. It is important to precisely and directly measure the trunk, although difficult, since the trunk has very low resistance compared to the arms and legs.
In-body uses Multi Frequencies in its meausre
Multi-frequency measurement = accurate testing”
Controlling the path of high frequency waves is very difficult. This technical know-how is an InBody specific specialty and has been accumulated over many years of experience in the field.
Electric current has a different penetration force depending on frequency. Low frequencies travel down the flow of the external surface water and are unable to penetrate the cell wall, thus measuring the water content outside of the cell. A higher frequency will measure the water content inside of the cell because it penetrates the cell wall. By using a diverse set of frequencies, the InBody can accurately measure water contents inside and outside the cell separately.
Also, with the usage of several different frequencies, you are able to provide more information on the body composition because more resistance values are attained. The InBody720 is based on six different frequencies that measure each segment, providing a total of 30 separate impedance values, thus providing accurate body composition information.
InBody USES A PATENTED 8 POINT SYSTEM OF THUMB POINT AND PALM TECHNOLOGY
8-point tactile point system = reproducibility
When measuring impedance through any type of electrode, contact resistance occurs, and it is important to control the contact resistance in order to correctly measure the resistance in the body.
The InBody uses a unique method of electrode placement. The 8-point tactile method separates the current and voltage starting point, thus measurement always begins at a fixed point in the wrists and ankles. This provides high reproducibility and correct body impedance measurement because the contact resistance from the skin has been removed.
INBODY DOES NOT USE AVERAGES WHEN CALCULATING YOUR RESULTS – IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU!
Exclusion of empirical estimations = true body shape and proportion
Empirical estimations are values that are achieved through observation. This data is useful while measuring the typical body type. But what happens if you are not a typical body type? This is the case for the majority of people.
Due to the separate measurements of the trunk, arms and legs, your InBody results will be correct regardless of age, sex, race, and body type.